I began the month of February in Charleston, on a two-week trip (made possible thanks to working from home) with one clear objective in mind: escape winter in Minnesota for a little while. And that? That I did. I walked the streets for miles at a time, tried a whole host of restaurants, and took in each one of the many sights. It was a magical way to infuse a little energy into the winter season, and I can still feel the lingering effects of it as I sit at my desk back in Minneapolis on a blustery, snowy day.
I wish a little of that magic—the kind that comes from experiencing something new—for all of you this winter. It may not be a trip, but surely anything out of the ordinary will do. Consider taking up an activity you’ve been meaning to try (cross-country skiing, anyone?), venturing out to grab a bite at a new spot, or buying a fresh bouquet of flowers in the brightest shade you can find to add a little extra something to your home.
As we inch closer to the end of the shortest month of the year, we’re taking a look back at some of the things our team loved on the internet in February.
Below you’ll find a few cheerful home tours, a lovely sweater for spring, a case for bringing back personal blogging, and more. We’re also sharing the most-read articles and the best-selling products on Wit & Delight throughout the month of February so far. Enjoy!
11 Things We Loved on the Internet in February
1. Tour this cheerful, colorful Stockholm flat and find design inspiration around every corner.
2. Cup of Jo‘s Joanna Goddard opens up about her divorce.
3. This kale salad is so good we’ve made it three times (last night being the most recent!).
4. While it isn’t spring weather here yet, it’s been fun to browse so many lovely spring arrivals. The new collection at Alex Mill caught my eye—especially my very favorite sweater, which is now available in pink!
5. One of our favorite designers, Meta Coleman, dreamt up this whimsical and cozy child’s bedroom.
6. In an era of social media platforms, consider this case for bringing back personal blogging.
7. How curved cabinets and shelves can improve any kitchen design.
8. A serene Danish home with views of the countryside.
9. I bought this pleated lampshade to pair with a base I already had. I’m very pleased with the style and quality—especially for only $10.
10. A delightful poem on what it feels like to be at peace with yourself.
W&D Top 5: Most-Read Articles in February
W&D Top 5: Best-Selling Products in February
2. Ruhicollection on Etsy Handmade Kantha Quilt
$75 – $130 $30 – $52
The prettiest colorful throw blanket.
5. Hunter Kids’ First Classic Waterproof Rain Boot $65
Choose from six color options.
Editor’s Note: This article contains affiliate links. Wit & Delight uses affiliate links as a source of revenue to fund operations of the business and to be less dependent on branded content. Wit & Delight stands behind all product recommendations. Still have questions about these links or our process? Feel free to email us.
Jackie is the editorial director at Wit & Delight. In her spare time, you can find her running around the lakes of Minneapolis, grabbing a bite at a local restaurant, or recharging at home. You can follow her on Instagram @jackiesaffert.
The article is sourced from the internet. Click the “Source” button to view the original content. If there is any copyright infringement, please contact our team for removal.