Sette by Scarpetta, the renowned restaurant that has been captivating diners since its inception in 2019, recently announced an exciting journey this September.
In a move that promises to delight the taste buds of its patrons, Sette is expanding its A La Carte menu for the first time, drawing inspiration from its flagship venue, Scarpetta, located in the heart of Manhattan. This expansion is set to introduce an alluring array of dishes that seamlessly fuse the essence of “La Dolce Vita” with the culinary vibrancy of New York.
The Fusion of Flavours
From its very inception, Sette has consistently aimed to craft bold and exquisite flavours, all while sourcing the freshest seasonal ingredients. The restaurant’s existing menu boasts a tantalizing blend of signature Italian dishes and homemade pastas. Now, Sette is taking it up a notch by infusing these Italian classics with American favourites inspired by LDV’s esteemed State-side establishments.
John Meadow, the visionary founder and president of LDV Hospitality, shares his perspective on Sette’s culinary evolution: “Our goal has always been to deliver charm, inspiration, and pleasure through the simplest of things. The New York Nights Series will do just that, marrying two of the greatest elements that kick-started my culinary journey: authentic Italian cuisine, fine wine, and culture intertwined with the eclectic dining scene of New York.”
Starting from mid-September, Sette will enchant its guests with a delectable selection of dishes on their À la Carte menu, including:
- Japanese A5 Wagyu ‘In Smoke’ – Wrapped in puff pastry, enhanced with a tarragon reduction and sprinkled with Himalayan salt.
- Imperial Caviar – Accompanied by blinis, capers, chives, egg yolk & white, shallots, and crème fraîche.
From the Grill
- Pastrami Rib-eye – A succulent 600g cut, served with grain mustard and a hint of caraway.
- Tomahawk Steak (for two) – A generous 1100g bone-in masterpiece.
- Grilled Dover Sole – Served with green beans, jersey royals, and a delightful blend of butter and capers.
- Signature steak sauce
Sette doesn’t just stop at satisfying the palate; it also offers a trio of signature cocktails at Nolita Social. These cocktails are reimagined classics that infuse a touch of sophistication into your evening:
- Hudson White Manhattan – Crafted with Woodford Bourbon, Lillet Blanc, St Germain, and a hint of Orange Bitter.
- Mango-Marg – A fresh take on the classic margarita, featuring Tequila Volcan Blanco, Lime Juice, Mango Puree, and Cointreau.
- Grape Escape – A cosmopolitan with a twist, made with Belvedere Vodka, Lime Juice, Grape Syrup, and Cointreau.
Brunching in Style
In celebration of its New York roots, Sette has also unveiled a brand-new brunch menu that mirrors the indulgent spirit of Manhattan. Available on Saturdays and Sundays from 12 pm to 3 pm, this menu offers 3 courses at £49 and 4 courses at £59. Diners can enhance their experience with the choice of free-flowing Ruinart Brut (£45) or Dom Perignon (£165), accompanied by live music performances to create the ultimate Manhattan brunch experience.
- Bagel Tower – A stunning arrangement of smoked salmon, avocado, tomato, red onion, capers, cucumber, cream cheese, crab salad, and an assortment of spreads.
- Crispy Chicken & Waffle – Served with a tantalizing maple vinaigrette and a perfectly fried egg.
- American Pancakes – Complemented by a medley of mixed berries, cream chantilly, and maple syrup.
- Pastrami Benedict – Presented on toasted brioche and crowned with a perfectly poached egg.
- French Toast – A choice between banana & bourbon or speck ham & fontina cheese.
Sette by Scarpetta promises a dining experience that transcends borders, where the culinary charms of Italy meet the vibrant energy of New York. With this expansion, they invite you to savour the exquisite fusion of flavours, enticing cocktails, and lavish brunch offerings that capture the essence of both worlds. Embark on a culinary journey like no other, right in the heart of London.
The article is sourced from the internet. Click the “Source” button to view the original content. If there is any copyright infringement, please contact our team for removal.